Wednesday, July 28, 2010

currently inspiring

1. Green roofs—especially one with goats gazing on it.

3. Bike riding in the summer and this necklace.

4. The realism in each paper bird by Anna-Wili.

5. The incredible detail of Marissa Textor's charcoal drawings.

6. The composition of this Chadwick Tyler photo.

7. The updates of what Courtney Love's wears each day.

8. The philosophy of beauty.

9. Molly, my boyfriend's cousin, who just turned 21 and how that seems so long ago to me already... appreciating my youth.

10. Unexplainable tattoos on a forearm.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting....especially the goats on the roof!

    Josh H
    Royall Advertising

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I loved the goats on the roof. And you are right...the composition in that photo is spectacular. Furthermore, after looking at that necklace, I am inspired to make something of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.
    Especially the abandoned house - there used to be one near me when I was growing up we found all this old stuff in and framed and turned into art pieces. I don't think I appreciated it enough at the time. But this brings back fond memories.

    Great post!
    Thanks!
    -Jess of ECS

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you fid beauty in abandoned houses. I think to myself the history, the story and the people who used to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved green roofs, but have never seen one with goats! I'd love to see that in person. Those charcoal drawing are incredible. I checked out her website and she has a lot of amazing new work. I'm really glad I saw her on here. Thanks for the inspiration!

    P.S. Slightly related to goats, my verification word is bambi...

    ReplyDelete